How often do you e-mail your list?
If you're anything like most marketers, it probably isn't enough.
You need to e-mail your list often enough so that they know who you are, but not so much that they get sick or tired of you.
Depending on your niche, this could be anything from once a day, to once a week, but the ideal best frequency is probably somewhere between the two.
But, what can you send them? Here's five quick-and-easy ways to get you going:
1. A link to your most recent blog post.
2. Remind them of one of your accounts: your Twitter, your Facebook, or your blog.
3. Send them a question. It could be related to a blog post or a product you're developing.
4. Send them a free gift. Just compile a simple e-book, or use PLR, brand it, and you have something which can be valued.
5. Send a promotion. It can be one of your offers, or someone elses.
The important thing about all of these is that they can have a call to action. Even with a free gift, you can brand your site in the e-mail and in the report.
Still stuck for ideas? Resend old messages to people who weren't on your list at the time. And resend the same links to people who don't open the first message, or just to ask for more results.
Got any good ideas for autoresponder follow-up messages? Share them, and let's see if we just can't get five more!